Your reason for blogging is to become successful in your business. Your success realized is defined……. when you’ve reached a critical mass of traffic coming to your blog and your business begins to explode!
Everything is working for you; you’re blogging , right? … and winning? You’re learning from the Wealthy Affiliate training courses and you get help from the WA community, right?
(To get more information click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button below..)
Your success story goes like this: Traffic coming to your blog leads to: new subscribers; then those subscribers tell their friends, relatives, and business associates who visits your blog and subscribes to your blog. This happens over and over,….. until you reach critical mass of traffic.
I can’t put a number on that critical mass of traffic……. Maybe it’s 500 subscriber or 1000 subscribers;….. you’ll know when you’ve reached it because your business explodes!
Then, with every subscriber your goal is to gain their trust, develop a relationship and convert them to prospects with an offer of your products or services.
Finally, here are 7 habits which will make you have a more successful business blog if they’re practiced consistently. Remember practice makes perfect!
1. Audience. You should know who you want to come to your blog: Are they male or female; young or old? Where do they live? How much money do they make? What keeps them up at night? What are their concerns and problems?
2. Design. Remember first impression is all. When they come to your blog what do they see? What they see will tell them about your personality, your professionalism and your offerings.
3. Credibility. Your credibility is Key. Introduce yourself through an about page (your story). Tell them what you do to help readers and how you’re qualified.
4. Opt-in incentive. Create an irresistible opt-in incentive. Be clear and specific to attract the right person on your list. You could simply solve a problem with an offer, such as a downloadable eBook, video tutorial/how to, printable checklist or worksheet, reports or a case study or an e-course.
5. Content. From the crafty enticing headlines to your strong calls to action make your content easy to read, and concisely written. Remember the 80-20 rule. Spend 20% of your time creating content and 80% promoting it. But the longer post is seen as more valuable than shorter ones.
6. Promote your content. Remember to rely on these methods of promotion: guest blogging, social medial promotion and perhaps some advertising. Get to know people in your niche who have already made it and get their support. Leave comments on their blog or interview them. After you have built a relationship with them you can count on them to help you get more traffic.
7. Social media. The choices are endless: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more. Master one and then move on to another only after you have established a presence. Develop one, do it well, then move on.
To sum it up,….. this quote comes to mind;
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – by Vince Lombardi
See you at the top,